Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Mom...

Most of you have seen the picture of the quilt I made for my Mom, Anna Beth (on the right), for her 89th Birthday.  Mom and I have had a relationship like many Mothers and Daughters.....grin....we know which buttons to push.
This post is not about the quilt, but about my Mom.  She's 90 now and has been very fortunate to have pretty good health.  She's always been able to out walk me and out talk me....giggle.  Recently, we have taken her to ER two times.  The back pain turned out to be a pinched nerve and the medicine she was given played havic with her digestive system.
I stayed with her on Tuesday night and my niece stayed last night.  She has what she needs, health care workers, nurses, family taking care of her. She even said today her pain was better.
So whats the point of my post?  I'm not sure.  Something is changing besides just her health.  She's unusally tough as nails.  I guess I'm asking for prayer for my Momma to restore her health, her spirit, and her zest for life.
Thanks Everyone!

Billie Beth

 

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

My prayers and thoughts are sent to you and your Mom. Blessed Be.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Prayers and good thoughts being sent for both you and your Mom.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Billie,
I will surely add your mom to my prayers, and you, too. :-)

Angie in SoCal said...

My mom is 85 and she is like yours, a dynamo. She can also outsew me. I will pray for her and you, Billie - spend more time with her. Life is precious.

Lana said...

Hello my friend...I will be praying for you and your mom...What a wonderful gift from the Lord that you still have her and that she still has you.

Ivory Spring said...

Will pray for your Mom!