Thursday, August 18, 2011

Applique Thursday...........Sew me..finish me..don't leave me undone!

First she was going to sew the twins, and then she liked my crown,
 soon she jumped to her BOM and tossed us to the ground. 
Next came The Farmers Wife, and then a Dear Jane came to life.
Have we met our end or to the quilter's wall will we be pinned.

Next Thursday my babies, I promise you soon,
you'll have your eyes and everyone will swoon.

(Giggle....I must be losing my mind.)

Don't forget to go the Angie's A Quilting Reader's Garden and join her Applique Thursday Linky.

I promise it will bring the inner poet to play
and make you happy and quiet gay.

I have to STOPPPP!





5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

You are too funny - but wow - productive! I am sure will get these finished before they melt.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Cute post!! Love the little poem :)

Allie said...

How cute are they - you made my day! *snicker* Addictive, isn't it?

Lana said...

You are too cute!!! Dr. Seuss is jealous...
Can't wait to see their swooning faces!!!

Angie in SoCal said...

Now we all know it
you're such a poet
and you've made my day
I have to say
for starting those snow pair
the applique way

Delightful post, Billie!