Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Dance........just love my maillady!

I won this wonderful book last March.  It's here!!
It includes the CD.  I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.  You know I need something else to start on....LOL.
You can get your own at Laurie's main page
If it looks familiar, she also wrote The Farmers Wife book.

Laurie has yahoo groups for each book if you like to sew along with friends.
hmmmmmmmmmmm...is this a good reason to buy more fabric??

Surely I have a bundle that will work or NOT....any reason to shop.

Think I'll have Mick put this on my Tombstone
(not being gross..I also do genealogy so think of things like that)

"She loved to start, but now she's finished"

I think I really like that.  Can you imagine generations down the line trying to figure out that one!

4 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

How fun! I look forward to seeing all of the blocks that you will create!!

Allie said...

That looks great! I love your saying for your tombstone, cracked me up!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I love it, Billie. Makes sense to me! LOL!

Angie in SoCal said...

Hey, Billie - back to your lucky stuff again!
Congrats.